Friday, November 14, 2014

My Childhood Dream



             


              When I was little there was one place that I wanted to go to more than anywhere in the world. By the title of my blog I know you know the answer...Disney World. 

As a Child I would pretend that my living room was Disney and the love seat and sofa were rides. I was a big fan of The Wonderful World of Disney  TV show and dreamed that one day I would visit the "Happiest place on Earth".


 I finally did...but I'm getting ahead of myself


 Have you eve been to Disney world?


If Your answer is No then let me start off this very first post with a tilt shift video that I know you are going to love!!!!
                                             
                  
                                          posted to You Tube by: Disney Parks 




Now wasn't that awesome?!
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...even more than the Mickey Shaped ice-cream they sell in the park!